Tuesday, April 16, 2013

House Day

  Last Friday it was House day. the houses were Hillary, Batten, Blake and Sheppard. We got to go on lots of activites. I wanted to have a go on parachute but we didin't. We took part in a  relay. We were split into groups. There were five people in each group and we were in a line.On house day I dressed up as Edmund Hillary, who was a beekeeper. I wore a hat that my mum knitted with a big yellow flower on top with a button on top.  It looked so cool. I enjoyed the show one because we had to go in groups and make a show.I did a gymnastics show. I did foward rolls, cart wheels and backward rolls. My favourite show was the Scottish dance. It was a nice traditional song and dance with a Scottish person.After that the bell rang we went back to class.L.S

1 comment: