Tuesday, April 16, 2013

House day

Last Friday Our house leaders showed us where to go.Our house leaders said we are playing blob.The game was to hard for me because everyone was trying to get me.But I still made it to the other side.When lots of people got tagged it got harder and harder to get to the other side.There were three people left Alex, Rahil and me. Everyone was still trying to get me.When Mrs Short said go I tried to get past everyone but I got tagged.The winners were Rahil and Alex.Next thing we had to try go on the senior play ground and do the obstacle course.When we finished everything the teachers said you could play on the playground for a while.It was a fun day.I forgot to dress up as Usain Bolt.I have Usain Bolt running shoes but smaller and his tshirt but smaller.When we were at assembly we did a run way to show off.I like to play the game blob because it is a lot of fun.We didn't do the house shield because we didn't have enough time.I had a big rest after school because I did a lot of running. By G.G
























1 comment:

  1. I have never played BLOB can you tell me what it is please.

    ReplyDelete