Wednesday, April 17, 2013

House Day

Friday 10th April it was House Day.We got to dress up as a role model or a hero.I didn't dress up as a role model or a hero because I don't know what to wear so I just wore my normal uniform for school and my House T-shirt.After we did our House Cheer Miss Pillay told us that in the afernoon there is going to be fun activities in the hall, field, and senior playground.My House is Sheppard.First we did a scavenger hunt.You are supposed to find little triangles in paper pockets.We got seperated in teams.Miss Pillay chose the leaders and put us into a team.I was in Team 7.First Emily,a House leader showed us the first clue.My leader was called Anachem.Miss Pillay told us that the first Team that found the last clue wins.READY,STEADY,GO!!We went quick as a flash and stormed off finding little triangles like we were findnig treasure.One person shouted that the last clue was under the stage.When we reached there we found that there were already lots of Teams in the hall.After all the Teams were in the hall we played a game.It was like a relay.After that we lined up like a snake and headed off to the field.We played relays which was really like racing.First we kick the ball around the cones then we use a golf kind of cane and golf it around the cones. We ran to the skipping rope and skipped five times.After we skipped five times we jumped in the hoops, grabbed the bean bag and threw it in the last hoop.We ran back and did hi-fives with the person on the hand.The other person goes next.I was really nervous when it was my turn.I always kept saying in my mind''This is really hard.''Mrs Giovanni was the teacher who was cheering us.After the Teams had finished their relays we went back to the classroom.It was super fun!I really enjoyed it!  J.L

No comments:

Post a Comment