Wednesday, April 17, 2013

House Day Activities

On Friday it was House Assembly. We had to do house activities. First we had to do Talent and we did charades.I didn't get  to do charades because I didn't get picked.Oh well at least I got picked for Talent.My Talent is runing but I fall over and everyone laughs. Next we went on the field and there was obstacle course waiting for us. There were chairs, 2 tables and a hola hop there.Once you stood in the holae hop you had to make a pose. I went first against 3 year 6's and I'm a year 4 and I won.For our homework we had to dress up as our successful person.We had to  make a poster of our favourite succssful person.Then we did obstacle course and I didn't get taggd at all so the next round I was in. I got tagged.  So I was in the middle. I tagged everyone quickly.There were 50 people and I tagged all of them.Then it was time to go home. r.c     

2 comments:

  1. Cool story!
    From MR, room 16

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house day was really FUN!!!
    AH room16

    ReplyDelete