Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Soccer game

Soccer Game 


Today my friend and I were having a game of soccer.The people who were playing the soccer game were Gerry, Trey ,Josh , Will ,Chase, Adrian and me.Gerry was goal keeper and I was striker.I got a lot of goals and Gerry saved a lot of goals.I scored 3  goals and that would be a hat trick .Trey missed a shot but it was very close and funny then everyone laughed at Trey.Josh was the main part of the team.The score was 3-2 to us.We were so happy that we won so we all did a victory dance at the game and then we rubbed it in  the other  teams faces.The other team captain was angry at their goalkeeper because he let in all the goals.At the end of the game we all took a big drink and we shook hands and said good game and then the teams went to the cricket pitch to sit down and relax.After we relaxed we heard the bell to go to our classes and have maths.By CM and G.G  

No comments:

Post a Comment